Visitor Counter

Like this Content? Bookmark and Share it!

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Yoga and Dating

Sometimes I find myself feeling highly stressed by dating. I get really tired, really quickly, of the games, the lies, the 'hidden meanings', and all the other bullpuckey that is associated with 'The Dating Game'.

Something I have found which is not only a great form of exercise, but also a great way to de-stress is Yoga. Some of the poses are difficult, but they don't need to be done. You can do just those ones you are able to do, and skip over the rest. . .or work up to the challenging ones.

I love the stretching and relaxing breathing aspects of yoga. It feels so wonderful. There are many health benefits to yoga, and even Oprah is jumping on the bandwagon now.

Imagine my surprise when I stumbled across two videos [see below] showing how couples can do yoga together! What a great and fun activity for a date!

I really hope Tara Stiles and Tracy Lee (both Ford Models) do more partner yoga videos. I think they work together really well, and I love the concept of a couple working out together.

For more information about Yoga, click HERE

If you have never tried yoga, alone or as a couple, I highly recommend you DO try it. I think you may find yourself pleasantly surprised.

Partner Yoga Video #1


Partner Yoga Video #2




Like what I wrote and want to buy me a cherry coke?



No comments:

Copyright © 2008 - 2010 Daniella Nicole. All rights reserved.