Visitor Counter

Like this Content? Bookmark and Share it!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

How Dating and Relationships are like Bungee Dancing

Lara Croft Bungee Dancing:

Though I am scared of heights, and not a fan of bungee jumping, I must say that there is something about bungee dancing that totally fascinates me, and lures me in like a moth to a flame. The first time I recall truly seeing it was in the Lara Croft Tomb Raider movie. I was so jealous! I would love to be able to do that in my own living room! Think of how easy and fun dusting would be.

The next time I saw it was in Celebrity Circus performed by Stacy Dash – twice. She started out scared of heights, and yet found it within herself to rise to the challenge and compete in all height-based acts. Even injured, she performed with remarkable focus, determination, and grace.

I think that fear and excitement can also be related to dating and relationships. Sometimes, we let our fears, anxieties, and past hurts keep us from doing something we really want to do – something that appeals to us and beckons us near.

Even when we are hurt in our relationships, we can find it within ourselves to move forward with focus, determination, and grace – if we so choose.

And like bungee dancing, dating and relationships can be as fun, beautiful, and amazing as we want them to be. It all depends upon what we and our chosen partners put into it.

See Stacy Dash’s Bungee Dancing:

First Time/Injured
Second Time/Finals

Other Resources:

Starlight Show Productions

When it comes to dating and relationships, are you a bungee dancer or are you yearningly watching from the sidelines?

No comments:

Copyright © 2008 - 2010 Daniella Nicole. All rights reserved.