Visitor Counter

Like this Content? Bookmark and Share it!

Monday, May 26, 2008

LDS Singles: Misuse of the Priesthood and a Special Singles Presentation Just for YOU

I subscribe to several sections of the About.com website. One of them is the LDS section. I have gotten a lot of great information for Family Home Evening (FHE), free music, and blog fodder, among other things.

Today I got an email update and it had two things in it I think are highly relevant to LDS Singles:

By Persuasion and Long Suffering is about the proper use of the priesthood - which is not to be domineering in relationships.

LDS Single Adult Presentation: For the Strength of You which is a powerpoint presentation addressing topics relevant to singles.

I hope you'll check them out, and then leave feedback in the comments section here about your thoughts regarding them.

No comments:

Copyright © 2008 - 2010 Daniella Nicole. All rights reserved.